- 310 x 310 mm^2 XY plane, 300mm or 350mm in Z
- 2020 black anodized aluminum extrusions as frame
- Genuine HIWIN linear rails at XYZ axes
- ACM bracket and back panel
- SKR v1.3 32-bit control board + 12864 LCD display + TMC2209 drivers
- Duet2 WIFI (optional)
- TriangleLab BMG extruder + hotend (full metal heatbreak)
- 350W MeanWell power supply unit
- 400W 110V or 220V AC-powered heater
- 3mm-thick aluminum bed
- 4cm part-cooling blower with fan duct
- 6mm-wide 2GT belt and pulleys
- Solid state relay
- Force sensitive resistor auto bed leveling sensor
- Hardwares (bolts, nuts, washers, springs, etc.)
- Wires and cable
- Printed plastic parts
- Magnetic PEI printing surface
- Dimension about W51 x L55 x H51 cm^3 (handles and display cover not measured)
- Net weight is about 14 KG and varies with the option chosen
This is a complete kit with plenty rooms of customization for your liking and might take
you 2~5 working days of assembly and tuning, according to customers' feedback. Even
the designer needs 8~10 working hours to complete it. Some basic mechanical and electric
background knowledge are must.
You can use your preferred slicer and compile a customized firmware with parameters. Please note
the performance of printer might differ depending on your assembly and tuning.
It's not recommended if you are new to 3D printing, but there are still newbies built
their machines and posted in SecKit group and Discord server.
Please also check the latest Assembly Manual on SecKit's GitHub repository and see if you're OK with the whole assembly. Have fun!
- Customize your options listed below.
- Pay with your credit card. A 3D-Secure transaction enabled card is preferred.
- (If out of stock) Factory starts making components.
- We send the package and tracking number to you.
Payment service is supported by
, a Taiwan payment service provider with PCI DSS Level 1 certified.